Disruptive Innovation in the Legal sector
A Workshop for Survival
The rule of law will always be of paramount importance to civilised society. That said the practice of law is about to change significantly. Already huge investments are being made to mechanise and deskill large swaths of the industry. Technology that did not exist 2 years ago, is changing the way we work and the way we live. Great hype exists around some technologies while others are being underestimated.
Who this workshop is for:
Mid to Senior Level Executives/Partners in Legal Firms
What this workshop covers:
This workshop will give you an independent view of:
- The impact of technology on the processes and business models within a future law firm
- The changes your customers will undergo that affect the way they use your service
- The strategy, service design and design thinking to create on organisation that fits with the digital products of the future.
What you will come away with:
• An understanding of the impact of future technology and associated trends
• A view of the many challenges ahead
• Enhanced decision making capabilities regarding your future competitive positioning
• The ability to create and measure strategies to survive disruptive change including how to transform your business with culture audits, job analysis, talen management and people analytics.
The outcome will be an opportunity to discuss the likely future trends and think about about the future shape of your firm based on real independent expertise. As many of the larger firms prepare for a very different way of working you have to decide where and how you are going to compete going forward. This thought provoking workshop will outline many of the challenges ahead so you can measure your plans and strategies accordingly.
The workshop will be run by Marc Dowd who has served as a technology advisor to large firms including Linklaters, and Clifford Chance for over a decade.
Private Workshops and Keynote Speakers:
This workshop is available as a private workshop tailored to your organisation's specific challenges, on your own premises. PathFinder4 also provides keynote speakers on disruption in the Law Sector. To discuss your individual requirements, costs and availability please contact us.
For legal advisors to understand how disruptive innovation is affecting their clients in Financial Services and Retail.