Disruptive Technology Survival Guide for Lawyers with Retail Clients
4th July, 9 am – 12 pm, London
The retail environment is a hotbed of change and the pace of change is accelerating. New technologies and regulations and especially consumer demand are pushing retailers to try new business models at a frantic pace. Most retailers are faced with battles on a variety of fronts; new disruptive business models, increasingly powerful behemoths and the threat of technology based change.
Who this workshop is for:
Mid to Senior Level Executives/Partners in Legal Firms advising clients in the Retail Sector
What the workshop covers:
This workshop will give you an independent view of:
- The impact of changes to privacy regulations
- New technology driven business models
- What technologies are over hyped and over the horizon
- The impact of technology on future consumer behaviour
What you will come away with:
- A deeper understanding of the concerns of your retail clients
- Familiarity with the implications of the new technologies and some of the key regulations affecting your clients
- The enhanced ability to advise your clients when new areas of business appear and better understanding of how they need to navigate the disruption ahead.
This is an opportunity to test and extend your understanding of consumer privacy, delivery robots, just in time manufacture and other arcane but important factors that could mean life or death to your clients.
This workshop will be run by Marc Dowd, expert in disruptive innovation. It has been run privately for clients in the law sector and is now offered publicly for the first time.
£450 per person registered individually
£300 per person when registering more than one person from the same company.